1. Examination & Consultation: The dentist will examine the location of missing tooth and the level of your tooth loss to give the most effective treatment and cost-saving.
2. Radio – graph: Taking an X – ray of the teeth will provide visual image of tooth root, root canal or tooth loss position, very useful when diagnosing the disease as well as identifythe most suitable method for patients.
3. Making the impression of the tooth: Dentist will take an impression of the tooth, as well as those surrounding it, and send it away to a dental lab, so the permanent crown can be made accordingly and natural looking.
4. Surface treatment: With the help of most up to date machine the dentist will start to file 2 teeth next to the location of the missing teeth
5. The crown and bridge placement: Before your dentist can cement your new crown and bridge into place, they will first need to make sure it fits well and looks right, dentist will put the crown and bridge on the missing tooth and inspect the way that it fits and then cemented it. At this point, dentist will give some instructions like cleaning as well as some do and don’t with your new crown.
6. Re – Examination: Periodic Re – Examination to ensure safety and the beauty of the teeth.